SmartMTX is providing technology leaders and Subject Matter Experts the opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise with the SmartMTX audience. The aim of the SmartMTX Tech Talks is to introduce the audience to Smart Manufacturing solutions and go beyond the buzzwords by putting concepts into practical terms. To express interest to present, please fill out the Call for Tech Talk Speakers form and submit before October 30th, 2022.
Tech Talk Themes
Proposed Tech Talk topics should be aligned with one of the following themes:
A. Digital manufacturing solutions for a “high-mix/low volume” operation.
B. Building the Business Case for Smart Manufacturing Technology
C. Overcoming the labour crunch (unskilled and skilled) using Smart Manufacturing Technology
The presenter should consider answering the following questions:
- What is the technology/solution?
- What are the use cases?
- What is the business case?
- What are advantages of the technology/benefits?
- What steps need to be taken before implementing the technology/solution?
- What are the first steps to implementing the tech/solution?
- What skills are required to utilise the technology to its fullest potential?
Download the Call for Tech Talk Speakers form for full details or contact the show organisers.
Posted: September 19, 2022
Exhibitor Registrations Now Open for 2023!
The SmartMTX is proud to announce Red Deer County as a Bronze Sponsor!